BINBOK Ultra Pro Controller
Ensure your order arrives quickly and efficiently in your hand.
- BINBOK's first annual flagship pro controller, Giving you a distinct advantage in competitive gameplay.
- Improved Ergonomics. Crafted with advanced dual-color injection molding technology, BINBOK Ultra features an impressive laser-textured finish, whose surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, enhancing your gaming experience with exceptional tactile feedback.
- Power by BINBOK RGB. Dive into a world of greater immersion and personalize your gaming ambiance with BINBOK's 180-color RGB options and dynamic lighting effects.
- Mecha-Tactile Action Buttons. Execute moves with hyper-responsive actuation, featuring a cushioned touch and enhanced tactility for precise control.
- No-Dead Zone Mode. When activated, simply nudge the joystick for instant response, ideal for pinpoint FPS aiming and precise character movement.
- Switchable high-sensitive trigger. For a competitive edge, High-Sensitive Mode can be activated via a switch on the back of the BINBOK Ultra that greatly reduces travel distance to the main triggers, enabling an ultra-fast rate of fire.
- 4 Programmable Buttons. Offering greater control and enabling a personalized gaming style tailored to your preferences.
- Interchangeable Thumbstick Caps. Customize your controller's feel with included short and extended grips, BINBOK Ultra provides a more natural and precise analog motion to match your unique playstyle.
lncluded ln The Box
- 1 x BINBOK Ultra Pro Controller
- 1 x Adapter
- 4 x Interchangeable Thumbstick Caps
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Click to View Online: Product Manual
The Most Comfortable Switch Controller?
Today we're taking a look at the BINBOK Ultra, a Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch and more systems with an enlarged grip and a heaping pile of special features built in.
From Kevin Kenson on YouTube
Here's some information you may want to know about this item.
How does BINBOK Ultra improve ergonomics?
BINBOK Ultra is designed with advanced dual-color injection molding technology and features an impressive laser-textured finish. This makes it comfortable to hold and use for long periods of time, while also providing exceptional tactile feedback.
Is BINBOK Ultra compatible with my gaming platform?
BINBOK Ultra is compatible with a wide range of gaming platforms, including the Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, Android, and Steam OS.
What is the warranty for BINBOK Ultra?
BINBOK Ultra comes with a 6-month warranty. If BINBOK Ultra malfunctions within 6 months of purchase, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
About this item
Experience Your Gaming Excellence with BINBOK's First Annual Flagship Pro Controller.
Switch/ PC/ iOS/ macOS/ Android/ Steam Deck
Switch/ 2.4G / Bluetooth/ Wired USB-C
194.0mm x 145.0mm x 89.0mm
Crafted with advanced dual-color injection molding technology, BINBOK Ultra features an impressive laser-textured finish, whose surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, enhancing your gaming experience with exceptional tactile feedback.
4 Programmable Buttons.
Offering greater control and enabling a personalized gaming style tailored to your preferences.
Mecha-Tactile Action Buttons.
Execute moves with hyper-responsive actuation, featuring a cushioned touch and enhanced tactility for precise control.
Microswitch and Conductive Adhesive.
Achieving shorter activation time and better tactile feel, with a cycle life of 5 million taps for greater durability.
Power by BINBOK RGB.
Dive into a world of greater immersion and personalize your gaming ambiance with BINBOK's 180-color RGB options and dynamic lighting effects.
6 Axis Somatosensory
Hall Effect Trigger
ABXY Button Presses
...not the implementation. The handle feels valuable. I love the mechanical buttons and shoulder buttons. But when I map a function to the macro button. That's fine. But if I put the turbo on the reference button, it also takes over this information for the macro button. And vice versa. This severely restricts the application. Another point, if a linear trigger with such a long stroke is implemented, then a trigger lock is a must- my opinion. For shooters, the stroke is too long. In the end, not enough direct. For this reason, I don't use the controller and prefer others.
Right off the bat, this is the most comfortable controller I have ever had the pleasure of holding. The feeling of the buttons except the triggers are just amazing. The sticks feel incredible. I only have 2 issues. The triggers. I wish they had locks to shorten the travel. 2. The turbo. Every controller I've used except binbok has been able to do this. You map you shoot button to one of the remapping buttons and then use turbo on the regular trigger or whatever button you remap and only the regular button will use turbo while the other one will still be single press. The binboks joycons are the same way and it is extremely irritating, but very minor since I rarely use turbo. I do believe this is the perfect controller for me.
Well I've just got the controller, and well it feels really nice in the hand, the weight is right on the XBOX 360 sweet spot and i like that you can change the top of the of the thumbstick. The connection is pretty good, I haven't tried its range capabilities yet but from the looks of it there should it be an issue. As for the options such as dead zone and turbo buttons I've only tried the turbo and it's really nice to have that low response on the triggers. As for the connections like switch and andriod , etc. I don't have a switch but it's I've tried it on everything else it works and its really nice if u pair this with a XBOX Ultimate Pass and an andriod tv setup feels really crisp. Why the 4? mainly the fact that changing/rebinding is not very intuitive or that the manual is not that understandable. If they had a PC program I would 100% put that 5 stars but other than that it's a good buy. I've only had it for a week so if I find something jarring I will rewrite a review or edit this one.